Tuesday 20 January 2009

Barrack Obama in My Dream

In my dream Barrack Obama is a very simple man, even at the time when he merried was conducted with simple party.
In my dream Barrack Obama is someone owning high humannity, which advocate weak clan.
In my dream Barrack Obama is leader capable to give big enough share in world peace, and frown upon war though profit from commerce of weapon
In my dream Barrack Obama is figure loving humanity, do not grind weak state one way or another and hate war.
In my dream [of] Barrack Obama is a handsome man, very love his children and his wife, a realman who dare to say correctness to something right and say wrong to something wrong.
In my Dream...Sorry i forget, because my wife was woke me up to continue to make in love again , and I nor this Obama who is american president or Obama my neighbour next door...

No comments:

Post a Comment